Monday, August 17, 2009

"His back would ache after a couple of hours while I could literally fish all day without problem"

Here is yet another back-pain related fishing kayak review. It was written a few years ago by Jamie Harter, a stream fly fisherman from Wisconsin.

Jamie (a doctor in his day job) wrote among other things:

"My friend would come along and fish from a basic sit-on-top kayak. His back would ache after a couple of hours while I could literally fish all day without problem.
Also, his backside was wet while I stayed dry.
He had to slop through some muck on the shore to get out, while I paddled up to shore and stepped out of the front with no problem"

Jamie also wrote about other important things related to his well-being in his kayak:

-"I could fish all day. I stayed dry with no chafing, wet feet, or other annoyances associated with regular kayaks. Sitting a little higher is great for spotting fish and seeing into the water. Standing is even better"

Read this entire fishing kayak review on Wavewalk Fishing Kayaks website.

No comments: